The Great Race to Vegas The Great Race to Vegas

FUN!!!

MAKE A SEQUEL! THIS GAME IS FUN AS HELL!!! This is definitely going in my favs!

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

Much better than I expected!

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting a whole lot from this game. I was wrong though, this game kicks ass. The only real complaint i have is that characters should be more human-like and its a little hard. Other than that This game is flawless.

Nice job on the preloader too. I wasted nearly 15 minutes just on that!

Yeowi responds:

thanks alot, please tell all your friends about this game. tell them it's important to read the storyline and notes in the game, it holds important instructions n stuff.

Megaman Next 2 - Intro LV Megaman Next 2 - Intro LV

This was good, but it didnt feel like megaman.

maelstormm responds:

This ones not supposed to. This version of my game engine was made for Rick, but I decided I'd give MMN a sequel. Megaman X Next is more along the lines of a normal game.

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

I love it!

This is great! I this is just like the nes megamans always enjoyed the nes games more than the others. You have made one of the best flash games of all time!

maelstormm responds:

Just wait till part 2 (See link under my profile on the side). Even though part 2 plays differently, it'll push flash farther than just about anything seen so far.

Learn Flash with Skubz! Learn Flash with Skubz!

Thanks

I'm still learnin flash, so this was useful

afromonky responds:

No problem, thanks for the review!

Clock Legends Clock Legends

BEST GAME EVER!!!

This has got to be one of the most entertaining games ever! You should make a sequel for PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube like Toms doing for alien hominid

Easy Flash 3D Easy Flash 3D

Why did you bother making that?

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

This is the greatest shooter ever made!

This game is so Awesome. the graphics are great, the story is good, and its a blast to play!

Virtual Rock Virtual Rock

Fucking Hilarious

I laughed my ass off

Zero Race Zero Race

Good, but could have been better