TTA Episode 011 TTA Episode 011

I love it...

Awesome series you got here. Kinda reminds me of .hack (not that thats a bad thing though). Only real complaint I have is that you could use voice acting. With some good voice actors so we wouldnt have to click to go on, this would be ten times as good as it is now. But as its currently is it still rocks. Hurry up, make more!

Kirbopher responds:

.hack// and MM.EXE are the two series that inspired me to make this style of series.

Anime nCrap 02 Anime nCrap 02

Brilliant...

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. You better make a sequel or I'll gouge out your eyes with a rusty fork!

sofox responds:

haha i guarantee there will be more where that casme from.

The Doom's Day Device The Doom's Day Device

LOLOLOL!!!

Funny as hell. I loved the part at the end where the piano fell on thier heads. You should make a sequel if this passes.

The Great Race to Vegas The Great Race to Vegas

FUN!!!

MAKE A SEQUEL! THIS GAME IS FUN AS HELL!!! This is definitely going in my favs!

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

Much better than I expected!

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting a whole lot from this game. I was wrong though, this game kicks ass. The only real complaint i have is that characters should be more human-like and its a little hard. Other than that This game is flawless.

Nice job on the preloader too. I wasted nearly 15 minutes just on that!

Yeowi responds:

thanks alot, please tell all your friends about this game. tell them it's important to read the storyline and notes in the game, it holds important instructions n stuff.

Megaman Next 2 - Intro LV Megaman Next 2 - Intro LV

This was good, but it didnt feel like megaman.

maelstormm responds:

This ones not supposed to. This version of my game engine was made for Rick, but I decided I'd give MMN a sequel. Megaman X Next is more along the lines of a normal game.